Monday, April 2, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

Ok, I feel extremely famous. My dorky little blog (which I am ever-so-fond of, don't get me wrong) received an award! This blog award originated in Germany, and bloggers who receive the award then pass it on to their favorite blogs (with less than 200 followers). I'm very proud and honored, and I shall wear my Liebster badge proudly!



Thank you so much to Cherilyn from A Farm Wife's Journal for giving me the award! And seriously, check out her blog. She has lots of great crafty tutorials and posts, as well as recipes and other uber-delicious photos of fresh farm veggies - - and more! Thank you again, Cherilyn!

I'm passing the Liebster Blog Award on to these four inspirational blogs:

INSPIRE ME GREY
IN STITCHES
SARAH STITCHED
CONCEPTUAL RECEPTION

To accept the award:
- Acknowledge the person who gave you the award and link to their blog. 
- Choose 3-5 blogs with less than 200 followers to pass it on to. 

- Display the Liebster Award somewhere on your blog.





Thank you again to Cherilyn, and happy stitching!


Kelly

No comments: