Monday, January 23, 2012

The stacks of unfinished stuff . . .

Seriously you guys, the UFO stack has gotten entirely out of control.

I have firmly resolved to whittle away at this stack...





and this stack...


and this stack...


and this wall of stuff...



over the course of the next year.

Chances are, I'll still start some new projects, but I'm looking forward to having a pile of DONES instead of a pile of UFOs at the end of the year!

What're you working on these days?

Happy Stitching!

Kelly

2 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Ummm... have you SEEN my studio? The entire left book shelf is UFO's! Well, minus a bag or 2 and a couple of the containers on the very top shelf. But even with those out of the picture, my UFO's are outrageous! They are taking over!!!

But you have been doing great so far!! Woo hoo!!!

Jean(ie) said...

whoa! You make me look like a piker...lol... I have project I'm completely abandoning, and a few to finish. I have one that Im on the edge about, but I' think I'll get to it.