Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pat Sloan's American Patchwork and Quilting Radio

Andie and I are going to be on Pat Sloan's radio show on Monday, Jan. 28 talking about our book, Modern Designs for Classic Quilts. Aghhhh!!!!!!!


The show is at 4:00pm EST, and you can listen to it live here at the APQ website.

After the show, I'll also post the link to where you can listen to the recorded podcast in case you miss the live show.

Can I just say, briefly and geek-ily for the record, I'm totally flipping out excited about this? I mean, holy h-e-double hockey sticks!I'll try to do you all proud, though, and not be a total nerd on the show. "Try" being the operative word...

Love y'all, and happy stitching!

Kelly

4 comments:

Tamie said...

The show will be great. Can't wait to listen in.

Kelly Biscopink said...

Thanks Tamie! :-)

Anonymous said...

Its lіke you read my mind! You apрear to κnow a lot
about this, like yοu wrote the book in it or something.
I thіnk that you can do ωith some piсs to drіve the message homе a littlе bіt, but
other thаn thаt, thiѕ is excellent blоg.
An excellent rеad. I'll certainly be back.
Look into my web blog ... loans for bad credit

April Cobb said...

That is wonderful. I hope you had fun!!!