Monday, January 21, 2013

I Succumbed to the Scrappy Trip Along

There's really not more to say than that. I caved big time to the Scrappy Trip Along that's going around like a virus. Here's the tutorial, just in case you haven't seen it.

And I love it. Of course I do. This bad boy is still in progress - not sure how big it will get!


My life is no longer my own. It belongs to these addictive little suckers.

I accept it.

Here are a few of my favorites (so far...):













So, have you caved to the siren song of the Scrappy Trip Along?

Happy stitching!

Kelly

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I love the colors!!!!

Anonymous said...

So many have used bold and bright fabrics, which are also lovely, but I love your decision to use softer colours.
I have so far resisted the siren's call, but only because I have too many other UFOs.