Friday, January 11, 2013

Snarky Stitches from Sis

I got some delightful crafty items for Christmas that I wanted to share. Both of these are from my sister -  thoughtful and hilarious gifts, perfect descriptors of Karen!

This gorgeous handmade, leather business card ouch is from Materials + Process, a really cool business based in Karen's home, San Francisco.  


I don't know a whole lot about Materials + Process, but I do know I absolutely love this card holder. It even matches my business cards!


Karen also made me this framed counted cross-stitch piece designed by Subversive Cross Stitch which is now proudly displayed next to my bed. Some anti-vampire sarcasm in place of garlic.


I crack up every time I walk in my bedroom and see this sitting there.


Karen, I now need about 20 more for a gallery wall. Are you on it?


Needless to say, I made out like a bandit this Christmas! Did you get any great craftiness as gifts this year?

Happy stitching!

Kelly

No comments: