Thursday, May 22, 2014

"Once Upon A Time" Cross Stitch Sew Along

The insanely talented gals at The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery have designed a year-long mystery sampler, all themed around "Once Upon A Time." We are now 5 months in, and I figured it was time to show y'all what I've been working on!
On my scroll frame.


On the first of each month, the Pumpkins release that month's stitch chart. By the end of the year, the sampler will be done and ready for framing!  I LOVE fairy tales, so this was a "must-do" for me!

Snow White with laundry supplies, magic mirror and poisoned apple

I'm stitching on a hand-dyed crystal linen (it has sparkles in it!) from Picture This Plus. It looks a little gray in the pictures, but it's really more blue than gray.

The Frog Princess, her (pre-transformation) prince, and valentine's sweet treats.

The 3 Little Pigs, a huffing & puffing wolf, and the brick house.

Goldilocks, the 3 bears, bed, chairs and porridge.

Jack and the beanstalk, his cottage, cow, magic bean, and pot of gold.
I'm actually all caught up so far! I can't wait to see what June brings!  You can still buy the pattern here and join in the fun if you're interested in sewing along.

Happy stitching!

Kelly

2 comments:

Tamie said...

This is so cool. Thanks for sharing the progress.

Laurel Krynock said...

I must learn to cross stitch! This looks awesome!