Saturday, April 7, 2012

Weekend Resolutions

Hi bloggy friends!

So, I'm starting something new . . .

I don't think I'm alone in this, but I just feel like the weekends go SO FAST! There are always a million things that I'm looking forward to doing over the weekend (plus a lot more that I NEED to do!) and I never seem to get all of them done. Too often, I spend my entire weekend sleeping in, watching TV, and running boring 'ole errands. And there's no excuse! There are way too many fun things I want to be doing. And now with Pinterest there to collect all of the things I'm longing to do with my down time, there's REALLY no excuse!

So, I'm going to start sharing with y'all some of the things I'd like to try over the weekend. Maybe I'll do it all, maybe I won't; but the idea of narrowing down the massive list of things I want to do into a manageable list of things I could potentially accomplish is terribly appealing.

So that's the long explanation! So without further ado, here are the things that I want to use to fill up my weekend!

Awesome paper pieced block!
A beautiful paper-pieced pattern from the amazingly talented Charise Creates!


Scrabble Coasters
Scrabble tile coasters, as seen on Curbly.com.

Healthy Thai Green Curry
Healthy Green Thai Curry from one of my favorite blogs, Skinnytaste.com

Strawberry Lemonade Bars  For Mom's Birthday
Strawberry Lemonade Bars for Easter Sunday dinner from K & K Test Kitchen




So . . . what're y'all up to this weekend???

Happy Stitching!

Kelly

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

They all look like fun. I can't wait to see what you do.

Kevin McCoy said...

I am trapped in the internet. Please send help and strawberry lemonade bars. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Mowing the lawn... CHECK
Brew beer... As soon as I get off the computer
Work on quilt... Maybe if I don't fall asleep early
Plan ridiculously hard easter egg hunt for my 34 year old brother... Ongoing in my head

Danielle